My first Bake Recipe For my In laws during one of my long stay at home.Original Recipe Courtesy: Food Blog
Eggless Chocolate Banana Pound Cake RecipeMy first Bake Recipe For my In laws during one of my long stay at home.Original Recipe Courtesy: Food BlogNazia Nazir
All purpose flour
Milk (enough to form the smooth mix)
- Make a puree of Robust by boiling it and mix with a teaspoon baking powder-This becomes a substitute for Egg.Preheat the Oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F
- Sieve All Purpose flour , Powdered Sugar ,Baking Powder (1 Teaspoon) ,Cocoa Powder and Repeat this 3 times.
- Mix half cup sugar and melted butter and make into smooth paste and add the robusta-baking soda mix into it.
- Next put this mix in a bowl and slowly add flour mix step by step ,Add milk to attain the desired consistency.Repeat the process till drop consistency is achieved
- Take the baking pan -rectangle of round,apply butter on the walls and the base.
- Add the smooth cake mix into it and if required top it with roasted cashews.Bake this for about 45 mins.