Quick and easy soup when the weather is all moody or when u r down with a cold.
- Boil the Sweet Corn in 1.5 cups of water.Once done ,strain the water (do not throw),it can be kept as stock for the soup.
- Once Sweet corn cools down ,do a quick blend or chop,just enough to be partly mashed and partly whole.
- To the preserved stock ,add one or two cup of water,depending upon the quantity you need.I took one more cup of water.Bring the water -stock mix to boil.
- Add salt,sugar and semi mashed corn ,bring to boil.
- Dim the flame ,add the whisked egg,part by part.One part followed by stir.You can see tiny flakes of egg forming .
- Switch off the flame and you are set to go.Serve warm if any leftovers
Some people add ,chicken stock if u have freshly prepared along with the stock mentioned in recipe.You can either make your own vegetable stock by boiling potato,peas,carrot and tomato (optional).Chicken stock can be substituted by chicken stock cube -For above recipe 1 cube will be enough.